FN-NATION: Accueil du Portail FN-LUTTE: Section lutte : Nouvelles , chroniques, analyses ppv , wwe , tna , etc... FN-JOURNAL : Le FN-Journal : Chroniques sur la musique, la lutte et autres... FN-FORUM: Le FN-FORUM : Discussions pour les membres de la FN-NATION Infos: Pour en savoir plus sur FN-NATION
http://forum.fnnation.com
Précédent   F'N Forum > FN-DIVERTISSEMENT > Télévision et radio
S'inscrire FAQ Membres Groupes sociaux Marquer les forums comme lus

Télévision et radio Chaque personne à son émission préférée. Vous pourrez en parler ici.

Doctor Who
Télévision et radio

Réponse

Outils de la discussion
Vieux 29/10/2008, 20h31       #1
Jason Frost
non inscrit

Doctor Who

Citation:
David Tennant quits as Doctor Who

Courtesy of the BBC homepage :

David Tennant is to stand down as Doctor Who, after becoming one of the most popular Time Lords in the history of the BBC science fiction show.

Tennant stepped into the Tardis in 2005, and will leave the role after four special episodes are broadcast next year.

He made the announcement after winning the outstanding drama performance prize at the National Television Awards.

"When Doctor Who returns in 2010 it won't be with me," he said.

I don't ever want it to feel like a job, so I want to move on when it still feels exciting and fresh

David Tennant
"Now don't make me cry," he added. "I love this part, and I love this show so much that if I don't take a deep breath and move on now I never will, and you'll be wheeling me out of the Tardis in my bath chair."

'I'll miss it'

Bets on next Doctor

Paterson Joseph - 3-1 (pictured)
David Morrisey - 5-1
James Nesbitt - 6-1
John Simm - 8-1
Source: Paddy Power
Three years was "about the right time" to play the role, he told the BBC in an exclusive interview.

"I think it's better to go when there's a chance that people might miss you, rather than to hang around and outstay your welcome," he said.

His stint in the show had been "the most extraordinary time, it's been bewildering, life changing, very exciting", he said.

"And just so much fun, such a great show to work on.

"That's one of the reasons I think it's right to take a deep breath and bow out when it's still fun, when it's a novelty.

"I don't ever want it to feel like a job, so I want to move on when it still feels exciting and fresh and that means I'll miss it."

Drama award

Tennant, the 10th actor to play the Doctor Who, left fans guessing about his return at the end of the latest series.

Catherine Tate and Russell T Davies on Tennant as the Doctor
In the last episode, in July, the Doctor had to defeat his enemies the Daleks to save the universe.

Almost 10 million people watched as the Time Lord apparently started the process of regeneration - but did not complete it.

Tennant will appear in a Christmas special, titled The Next Doctor, before filming four more specials in January.

"They'll be the four last stories that I do," he said.

In a sign of his popularity, he was voted best drama performer in a public vote at the National Television Awards.

He has been named most popular actor at the same ceremony for the past two years. That prize has been discontinued this year.

An average of 8.1 million people a week watched the latest series - the fourth since it made a comeback in 2005 - in its Saturday evening slot on BBC One.

http://eztv.it/index.php?main=tvnews&show_news=2834
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 29/10/2008, 21h14       #2
KRONOS SM
non inscrit

J'suis en train de me mater la saison 4 en VO depuis deux jours... Et il me reste encore une douzaine d'épisodes avec Jon Pertwee... beaucoup moins charimastiques, avec Frontier In Space suivi de The Planets of Daleks...
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 11/11/2008, 00h46       #3
Remember The Future
non inscrit

L'époque Pertwee est overated...quoique, j'aime bien "The Three Doctors" (histoire coincident avec le 10e anniversaire de la série et ramenant les ex-Doctors Patrick Troughton et William Hartnell). J'adore la chimie de Pertwee et Troughton (le même personnage mais continuellement en train de s'engueler l'un et l'autre...).
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 02/01/2009, 15h01       #4
Remember The Future
non inscrit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/ne...090102_news_01

Citation:
The BBC confirmed today that it will reveal the identity of the Eleventh Doctor as part of a special edition of Doctor Who Confidential to be aired on BBC ONE tomorrow, Saturday 03 January at 17:35hrs.

Following the announcement in October that David Tennant would be stepping down from his role as the Doctor at the end of 2009*, speculation has been mounting as to who would take over from him for the fifth series of this iconic BBC drama that will air in 2010.

With a new creative team in place for the new series led by Executive Producers Steven Moffat and Piers Wenger, the casting of the new Doctor was job number one to be completed before scripts could be finalised and shooting could begin in summer 2009.

In the Doctor Who special, to be aired tomorrow at 17.35hrs, the actor playing the new Doctor will be giving his or her initial reaction to being the new, eleventh incarnation of one of television's most loved characters.

Head Of Drama BBC Wales Piers Wenger said, "We are so pleased to have been able to cast this person as the new Doctor. We believe the actor is going to bring something very special to the role and will make it absolutely their own - I just can't wait to tell everyone who it is - it has been a nail biting Christmas trying to keep this under wraps!".

* There will be four Doctor Who Specials featuring David Tennant that will run in 2009 into New Year 2010 (dates tbc).

The Doctor Who Confidential programme will also be broadcast live on the BBC's Big Screens nationwide.

Doctor Who Confidential - The Eleventh Doctor: Saturday, January 3rd - 17:35hrs, BBC ONE
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 03/01/2009, 13h31       #5
Remember The Future
non inscrit

Et le nouveau Doctor sera...

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 02/01/2010, 17h22       #6
Remember The Future
non inscrit

Pour ceux qui ont le canal Space (sur Illico), ce soir (à 20h00) sera la première diffusion canadienne des deux épisodes "The End of Time", marquant la dernière apparition de David Tennant au rôle du Docteur.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 17/04/2010, 17h04       #7
Remember The Future
non inscrit

Ce soir, sur le canal Space (sur Illico) à 21h00, est la première de la saison 5 de Doctor Who avec Matt Smith dans le rôle principal. Les critiques envers ce premier épisode semble être positifs (après la diffusion en Grande-Bretagne y'a quelques semaines).

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 02/08/2012, 05h42       #8
Remember The Future
Deadhead
F'n Freak

Membre: juillet 2004
Trailer officiel de la 7e saison...

Vieux 29/08/2012, 20h42       #9
Remember The Future
Deadhead
F'n Freak

Preview du 1er épisode qui débute ce samedi sur le BBC en Angleterre et sur Space au Canada :

Vieux 29/08/2012, 21h25       #10
Kilder
Déglobé
Usager régulier

Membre: octobre 2002
Citation:
Envoyé par Remember The Future Voir le message
Preview du 1er épisode qui débute ce samedi sur le BBC en Angleterre et sur Space au Canada :

Doctor Who: 'Asylum of the Daleks' trailer - Series 7 Episode 1 - Autumn 2012 - BBC One - YouTube
Enfin ! Dommage que cette saison soit encore une fois coupée en deux !
Kilder est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 01/09/2012, 13h56       #11
Wolf
Héé là bas !
Administrateur

Membre: mai 2007
Je viens seulement de me rendre compte que la saison 7 débutait aujourd'hui même sur la BBC ...

J'ai regardé 5 minutes, mais je crois que je vais éviter de regarder la saison 7 pour le moment. Je commence seulement a rattraper mon retard et je n'en suis qu'à la 4 (la dernière avec David Tennant). Déjà que la série est plutôt complexe, je n'ai pas nécessairement envie de m'embrouiller en passant de la 4 à la 7.
Vieux 04/09/2012, 14h44       #12
ludo1421
Hubullet Franklub
F'n Freak

Membre: avril 2009
Voila une petite info pour les fans Francais du Doctor .

Qui pense se rendre a une Réunion ????Perso je pense étre a paris en 2013 pour la convention .

Qui a regarder la mini-websérie d'Amy & Rory préquelle de la saison 7 de Doctor Who.

Voici le 1 en VOSTFR

(Pour activer les sous-titres français, cliquez sur le bouton dédié dans le lecteur)
ludo1421 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 07/09/2012, 06h40       #13
ludo1421
Hubullet Franklub
F'n Freak

Membre: avril 2009
Je viens de voir le 1 épisode de la saison 7 , j adore déja la nouvelle futur partenaire du Doctor .
ludo1421 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 08/09/2012, 20h39       #14
Wolf
Héé là bas !
Administrateur

Membre: mai 2007
Pas mal en effet. Mais rien à faire, Rose Tyler m'aura trop marqué pour que je trouve une compagne meilleure qu'elle ...
Vieux 11/09/2012, 01h02       #15
Remember The Future
Deadhead
F'n Freak

Citation:
Envoyé par Sazh Voir le message
Mais rien à faire, Rose Tyler m'aura trop marqué pour que je trouve une compagne meilleure qu'elle ...
Sarah Jane Smith, époque du 3e et 4e Docteur (tu le regretteras pas).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJZ94p5GiiY

Liens sociaux

Navigation Rapide
Précédent   F'N Forum > FN-DIVERTISSEMENT > Télévision et radio

Outils de la discussion

Navigation rapide

Fuseau horaire GMT -5. Il est actuellement 02h30.

FNNATION.COM
Édité par : vBulletin® version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Tous droits réservés.
Créé par RaZor Edge - Cliquez pour voir le profil

Conception et réalisation: RaZor Edge
Une production: FN-NATION et son équipe
FN-NATION © 2001 - 2018
Un présentation fnnation.com

Page generated in 0,13447 seconds with 9 queries